Quick-test hoses can be attached and detached without a wrench or thread sealant while maintaining a working pressure of 6900 psi (475 bar). Quick-test hoses are small in diameter, flexible, and low in volume. These hoses provide an ideal way of transmitting pressure during a vacuum or pressure calibration.
Quick-Test Microbore Hoses
Microbore hoses that provide a very quick, low volume, high pressure way of connecting to any pressure instrumentation, hand pump, calibration source or device under test up to 10,000 psi.
Tube Fitting Microbore Hoses
Connect to any tube fittings and provide high pressure, flexible "tube" connections in permanent or quick-connect applications.
Male NPT Hoses
- Connect any device with Female NPT connection to the end of the hose
- Non-swivel connection is set up for installing an alternative Quick-connect onto the hose
- Sizes available in 1/8" and 1/4" Male NPT
- Excellent for permanent attachment to a valve or Quick-connect
Medium Pressure Hoses
Use to connect directly to 7/16-20 UNF connections.
37 Degree AM Flare Hoses
- Connect to -04 male Flare connections
- 2L hose ends allow for connection without using a wrench to 5000 psi
- 2J connections allow for wrench-tight connection to 10,000 psi
Quick-Test Connection System
Universal pressure hose and fitting system, for use with any standard connection
Hose and Adapter Kits
Kits take the guesswork out of selecting adapters by providing a selection of the most popular combinations of hoses and adapters.
Straight Adapters & Test Point Fittings
Adapt Female and Male NPT test point connections to Ralston Quick-test hoses and Quick-test connections.
Unions, Elbows and Tees
- Connect microbore hoses through a bulkhead or to join two hoses together with no thread tape or wrench.
- Connect 3 devices together to share the same pressure source, adapt a gauge or pressure calibrator for easy reading or a process connection in hard to reach spots, some combination of tees or elbows can make field situations easier to handle without the need for thread tape and wrenches for a leak-free connection.
Fine adjust pistons
Gauges and Callibrators
Precision pressure gauge calibration equipment that is intricately designed to function clearly and accurately, even in the most extreme conditions.
FieldLab Digital Pressure Calibrator
Field Gauge Thermal Probes
Digital Pressure Gauges
Weatherproof Pressure Dataloggers
Calibration Test Pumps
Pressure calibration test pumps to capture an accurate sequence of measurements.
Vacuum to 125 psi pressure
Vacuum to 650 psi pressure
Pressure 5k psi / 10k psi
Full Calibration Kits
Gas Sampling Pumps
Compressed Gas Control
Precise control of compressed gas is an intelligent approach to calibration. Pressure control devices are used in a wide range of applications and pressure levels.
NitroPak Calibration System
Portable nitrogen pressure calibration kit provides a high pressure nitrogen source for calibrating differential and static pressure instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator. Includes an on-board storage cylinder, nitrogen pressure regulator and a precision volume controller for fast and accurate pressure control. NitroPak users can easily reach each test point without pumping or leaky connections, up to 3,000 PSI/ 210 bar.
ControlPak Manual Pressure Controllers
Ralston ControlPak is a manual pressure controller designed for precise control over an external compressed gas source, either in the field or in the lab. With its integrated volume controller, it allows the user to manually adjust compressed gas pressure with the utmost precision and at a fraction of the cost of electronic pressure controllers.
Compressed Gas Volume Controllers
Perform both ultra-precise low-pressure differential or high-pressure static pressure calibrations with nitrogen using the same device with an external pressure calibrator.
Simplify the static pressure calibration process with the Ralston Calibration Manifold. The hand-held pressure controller provides control right where you need it most - directly at the device under test.
Single stage pressure reducing regulators for use in providing a stable pressure to precision pressure control devices.
- Outlet pressures up to 3000 psi (210 bar)
- Smooth pressure adjustment with bronze bearing
- An accessory for Ralston Instruments volume controllers, Nitropaks and calibration manifolds